Inter-Competition Playoffs Tournament 2020
Saturday 14th March, Seymour Park, Royal Oak
Qualifying teams from each division over the summer are called to compete in this one day tournament for the overall division title.
See the links below for fixtures, results and standings for your division on the day... these are updated in real time on the day, so you are able to keep up with scores and standings as the competition progresses.
See below for further information about the draw and competition format.
Mixed Division One
Mixed Division Two
Mixed Division Three
Mens Division One
Some notes for the day:
- Games are 25 minutes each, starting on the hour and half hour.
- Teams are awarded 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and no points for a loss. A default win is recorded as a 6-0 score.
- Pools of 4 play a round robin, with the top 2 teams from each pool advancing to semis.
- If teams are equal on points at the end of pool play, the team with the highest "points differential" will advance, if still equal the team with the highest "points for" will advance, if still equal the winner of the match between the tied teams will advance.
- Pool play games may end in a draw; semi-finals and finals must have a result. If a semi final is drawn, 5 minutes golden goal extra time will be played. If still tied after extra time, the winner is the first team to have scored a goal, or the first board if no goal was scored. If 0-0, winner is decided on count back to pool games or playoffs.
- If a final is drawn, 5 minutes golden goal extra time will be played. If still drawn, an alternative penalty shoot out will occur.
- Ice and first aid is available from the marquee.